Antarctica Polyfill Parka 5537
Fight back against the cold.
This parka turns up the heat on winter with heavyweight insulation and knit storm cuffs. There’s a reason we named it for the coldest continent on the planet. We’ve built in some handy features as well including an ingenious adjustable hood with an extra set of snaps to accommodate even the biggest set of “can” headphones.
- 100% cotton 12 oz premium duck
- Lining: quilted 8 oz polyester insulation
- Triple stitched with brass rivets at stress points
- Detachable hood with chin guard extension and adjustable snaps
- Storm flap over two-way brass zipper
- Two chest pockets and two large scoop pockets
- Two large inside pockets, media pocket and pencil pocket on sleeve
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Inside drawstring waist